- Monthly Newsletter
- Free Advertising / Sell-Trade Ads in the guild's newsletter
- Advance registration for guild sponsored retreat and workshops
- Access to the Member Zone
- Participation in guild activities & exchange program
- Making life-long friendships
How to Join or Renew Membership
Existing and past guild members can renew their membership and new members can join the guild using either the electgronic or paper membership form.
Electronically - click on the green “Electronic Membership Form” button, complete the questions and submit the form. After submitting the electronic form, complete the dues payment by mailing a check toTexoma Quilt Guild.
Mail – click on the green “Paper Membership Form”. Download the form, complete and mail the form along with your check, payable to the Sherman Quilt Makers Guild.
Annual Membership Renewal - $30
Annual New Membership - $30
The guild’s mailing address is P. O. Box 1581, Sherman, TX, 75091